[Harp-L] Bashfully inquiring

I hope I'm not intruding on the values of this list, nor on anyone's
sensibilities by asking my question. If I am, I ask your pardon and a
gentle nudge in the right direction and I will be grateful for the
gudiance (and understand).

Without going into too much detail, my wife and I are planning on
opening a "publick house" (though the name hasn't yet been
determined) in the Philadelphia area, most likely in the area of
Germantown/Manayunk/Roxboro/Conshohocken, as part of a non-
denominational new church development. Our vision is that the publick
house will be a place which will reflect, enjoy and celebrate the
diversity of the community. As we envision this endeavor, offering
musical evenings -- basically small venue concerts. Given my
blossoming interest in the harp, it is our hope that the publick
house will be a venue where some good harp music can be heard.

As we are in the beginning phases of development of this ministry,
we're considering trying to organize a "benefit concert" for this new
development. Though the paperwork isn't completed, everything is in
the works for this endeavor to be incorporated as a non-profit
organization with IRS certification as a tax-exempt organization. So
the benefit concert will be run from that perspective. Additionally,
given that this is a religious organization, there will be some
limits placed on the type of music featured.

With the background out of the way, the question. Are there any folk
on this list who have experience in setting something like this up?
Would be willing to play at such an event? Have any other helpful
comments?

I know that the details are really sketchy at the moment. But one has
to start learning somewhere and sometime, eh?

TIA

Doug