RE: [Harp-L] Free video lessons from Adam Gussow on YouTube.

It's pretty exciting that Adam is doing this. I'm a fan, I read the
book, have the Satan & Adam CD's, etc. But ya gotta love these guys that
say "I'm going to give you some harp lessons" and then proceed to shred
the instrument. Ummmm....ok. Now what do *I* do to sound like that? "Eh,
practice kid, keep on practicin'" Anyway, not to judge too early, heck
the price is right. Hopefully there's more detail after this volume 1 &
2, I'm sure there will be. I'll be tuned in. Adam is a very intelligent
person who also is a professor so I know his stuff won't go into my
'comedy' section with the Junior Wells instructional videotape. That one
is hilarious!

PS Adam - lose the bright light behind you! I put my shades on but then
I couldn't see you any more. (I know, he's not on harp-l, but if anyone
has contact...)

PSS *Please* don't flame me, these were just a few humorous
observations, not meant as criticism. Repeat - love the guy, I'm a fan,
looking forward to the rest, it's free, so YGWYPF (and so far despite my
knocks this is well worth the price. I know what a mouse is now). I'll
take all the free stuff I can get.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA