[Harp-L] antonio serrano and paco de lucia on Youtube

Thought you might like to see this.

I have been following antonio serrano for some time now, he is one of the best chromatic harmonica players performing today. He covers most styles and plays with amazing energy and conscience. His jazz playing is right up there with the best.

I found this clip on youtube (thanks to agustin-llumagsara) performing with the incandescent paco de lucia

This is simply some of the most mind blowing chromatic playing I have ever heard and listening to this, makes me realize that we must not seek to be harmonica players, but simply to be ....................MUSICIANS.

Check it out, antonio revs it up at about 3:35 for the first link, the second link, antonio is over all the spectrum.

enjoy the transcendence,

randy singer

ps

the expressions on their faces lets us know there is more to than what meets the eye.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bmjk_5vjo&mode=related&search= notice the Paco's look to Antonio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bmjk_5vjo