[Harp-L] Richard Hunter at Old Town School in Chicago, Monday March 12

Hi all,

This is a brief message to advise that I will be presenting to Joe Filisko's regular Monday night class at the Old Town School in Chicago on the night of Monday, March 12.   I plan to discuss topics that include alternate tunings and amp modeling effects.  Joe has advised me that this class is very much oriented to old-school Chicago blues, which should make for a lively discussion.  (Like Prince said when I saw him play in Las Vegas a few weeks ago: "The old school, that's the WHOLE school.")

Joe also tells me that the room for this session holds about 25 people, so it's a good idea to arrive early if you want in.  The class starts at about 8 PM, and I expect to present around 9:00.  I'm not charging for this session.

Address and contact information for the Old Town School is:
4544 N. Lincoln Ave.
http://OldTownSchool.org
773-728-6000

See you there if you're in town and looking for something to do.  (Not that there isn't already a whole lot of stuff for a harp player to do in Chicago, even on a Monday night.)

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
Latest mp3s always at http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter