Re: [Harp-L] Statistics regarding Ripping CDs - no harp

Hi

Am Samstag, 24. Februar 2007 20:04 schrieb Pierre:

> Are there any of you who don't use CDs or hardly ever use them?

Yes, i hardly ever play CDs. Usually i rip a CD right after i bought
it (or probably after hearing it once or twice, never more though)
and hear music from my computer or from mp3-CDs (in my car).

Still i mostly prefer buying CDs over buying mp3-files from online
stores though cause i like to have "hardware". Lowering costs for
downloading tracks could change my opinion though.

--
Gruß,Frank