[Harp-L] What are some good Toots albums??? What about chroms for jazz?

I am finally ready to start listening to the chromatic.  Well, I am going to at least try to get into it.  Most my listening experiences have been with chrom in a blues setting.  I've never dug it.

  What would be some good Toots to pick up?  How about other jazz players?  I have Clint Hoover's cd and dig that.

  Also, I think I might pick up a chrom to noodle on.  What would a good key/model be for jazz tunes?  Like I said, I want to noodle.  I don't think I'll play much chromatic, but I do want to at least understand the basics.  Nothing fancy.

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

The fish are biting.