[Harp-L] What harp for "Sonja" by Jason Ricci

I know it is in 12th.  I can play the head on a D harp, but I don't know if that's what he is using.  There is a section of the song that sounds all wrong.

  Thanks

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.