[Harp-L] Steve Baker Specials

Hi Winslow,
I myself have a Low G 365, which isn't also offered today. Hohner does have
the necessary reeds, but these really low keys are not offered anymore. Of
course, if there is a considerable order, Hohner would gladly make these
harmonicas again. But what number is considered considerable, I cannot say
precisely.

Cheers,
Fernando