RE: [Harp-L] Statistics regarding Ripping CDs - no harp

I buy CDs then rip them to my computer, and put the tracks I like on my
Treo 650 cell phone, which has MP3 capability via real player. I also
burn the cd to a blank and bring this in my cd case for traveling, to
play in the rental car cd player. This is because I once left a 'real'
cd in the player when I turned the rental car in and never got it back.
So now I only travel with copies, and if I lose one, no big deal.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA