[Harp-L] Gussow harp lessons on YouTube

Well, I've watched almost all of them.  I think they
are great!  While I find that I know most of the stuff
he's teaching, I find the explanations very clear and
extremely useful for those in the dark.

I love the point he made early on that even the "pros"
have weaknesses they can work on.  Adam Gussow is
doing a fantastic job explaning those things that tabs
and just listening can't quite teach us.

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.