Re: [Harp-L] Bashfully inquiring

Doug,

I think I missed your original post. I have been away with no computer for several weeks. Your might look at christian_harmonica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Good players and real nice people , too.

Barbara
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Seydel Harmonicas
www.seydelusa.com
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com

On Feb 26, 2007, at 2:49 PM, mox wrote:

Doug
<Having received only 1 reply, I am wondering if too many folk on this
list are not willing to play in a religious venue>

As at the moment most of us are probably over on youtube ripping off licks from Satan & Adam, perhaps you'll find a more convivial reaction at bluegrass harp
Adresse(s) de messagerie :
bluegrassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's awhole bunch of good players that, to my mind, will be far more receptive to your request.

--
believed to be clean.