Re: [Harp-L] Bashfully inquiring, aka where are you all?

Doug this is an International list and America being a big place, you'd have to guesstimate that 90?% of us don't live anywhere near you.
Then you have non believers , other religious affiliations and people who don't play out anywhere.
Sorta cuts out nearly everyone really
As an example i am an atheist and live in New Zealand ; but i genuinely wish you luck

Rick