[Harp-L] JJ Milteau Interview

I'm in the process of migrating the content from the old Planet Harmonica site to my blog. I have just reposted the marathon JJ MILTEAU interview that I did in 1999. It's complete with audio extracts and photographs. If you missed it the first time round, it's easy to consult again here :

http://harmonica.typepad.com

In the coming weeks, i'll repost many reviews, interviews with Adam Gussow, Brendan Power and Lee Sankey as well as various technical material.

Thanks for reading !

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com