From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mike Fugazzi
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 1:17 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Gussow harp lessons on YouTube

Well, I've watched almost all of them.  I think they
are great!  While I find that I know most of the stuff
he's teaching, I find the explanations very clear and
extremely useful for those in the dark.

I love the point he made early on that even the "pros"
have weaknesses they can work on.  Adam Gussow is
doing a fantastic job explaning those things that tabs
and just listening can't quite teach us.