[Harp-L] using effects - Michalek sound samples

Hey list,
A few days ago there was a thread re: effects. Chris Michalek has posted a
few new live recorded sound files on his Buddha's forum that really show how
effects can be used with harp to add interest & excitement to some kinds of
music.The new stuff he's posted tends toward funky fusion & from what I
understand, is mostly improvised. I really like this kind of music &  Chris not only
has great SOUNDING effects, he knows HOW to use them  with harp. The auto-wah
effect is particularly cool.

 Check it out here:

_http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/_ (http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/)

Later,
Rosco

_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)   website

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=1890315
55&s=143441&i=189032015

buy  CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe august

_myspace -  www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)

http://www.aol.com.