Re: Re: [Harp-L] Another Hoot Chapter in Texas

HOOT (the Harmonica Organization Of Texas) has chapters in Dallas/Ft.
Worth (sponsored the 2003 SPAH convention), Houston, Austin, San
Antonio, and Amarillo.  I believe there is also a "West Texas" chapter
in the Midland/Odessa area, but they might not be active anymore.

Welcome, Paris!  I went to college not far from Paris in Commerce in
northeast Texas.  Remember the movie, "Paris, Texas" starring Harry
Dean Stanton and Natashia Kinski?  Wonderful Ry Cooder soundtrack.  I
have the LP...

-tim