[Harp-L] Summer's Coming! Hummel Blowout, Harmonica Shah at Pocono

I was checking Mark Hummel's website to see when the harp blowout would
be coming to a town near me (with kim wilson, charley musselwhite!). Got
that answer. But I also saw that he's scheduled for the Pocono Blues
Fest (pennsylvania) in July. Hey, summer's coming! That's what I wanted
to hear at the start of this bad 3-month stretch of winter, being
SAD-stricken.

Anyway, for anyone that can make it, Pocono is great and often very
harp-friendly. Best Lil Harp House always has a nice table there with
all sorts of gear and deals, and a great meeting place for harp
enthusiasts. http://www.jfbb.com/summer-blues-festival.asp They also
have Harmonica Shah playing in the tent, I remember his name being
brought up before, but don't remember details. I guess I'll google him.
Anyone that has additional info post away.

No affiliation, other than I've been going to this festival since the
first year, 1992 I believe.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA