Re: Re: [Harp-L] great music theory site

G <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> garry wrote:
> > i stumbled across some interesting online theory courses at
> >cnx.org, including:

>  One of the best music theory sites I've found is

thanks for the pointers.  it helps sometimes to get another perspective
on a topic; sometimes a different explanation just clicks.

the thing i liked most about the cnx.org courses is that they cover
the physics and psychoacoustics behind the theory, which appeals
to the geek in me.  like when they cover equal temperament in terms
of harmonic series and 12th roots.

http://cnx.org/content/m11639/latest/#s3

good stuff.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.