Re: [Harp-L] On the Road Again,,and again

In a message dated 1/4/2007 11:58:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
celtiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

         You really learned from  Eddie Harris? Man, that had to be way cool.
I got a Eddie Harris album for  Christmas when I 16 and after that I played
every day practicing to that album.  IS IT IN? Grover too.
     Very  cool         Randy

I  learned from Eddie Harris.  He taught me to "syllablize."  And  trumpeter
Bobby Wetzel who told me to remember always, that music should be  fun.
That's why they call it playing