Re: [Harp-L] F Harps

In a message dated 1/10/2007 12:26:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harptime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I love  the F harps! Always have. Low F's are cool but standard F's really
have some  sweet bite that the long reeds just don't give.

        I've found that when at an open  jam or a gig or whatever, when the
band is just a little too loud and you don't  want to be rude and ask 'em to
turn down, ask 'em to play in C and whip out that  F harp and usually it will
cut right through. Especially if your playing through  the PA. Works for me
anyway.
          Randy