From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dave Shannon
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:38 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Two amps

Something that I've never tried is playing through two amps at once -- I
should be so lucky to get a gig that requires this. But I have wondered
at the best way to approach this. Any clues? Here are the methods I know
of:

1. Y-lead. Splits the signal -- but is there any loss of tone or a
weakened signal?
2. Slaving an amp. I think this is where you go in input 1 and take a
lead out of input 2 and stick that in input 1 of another amp. Is that
right?
3. Use both outputs on a pedal. Most have a 'dry' out. Means the effect
is only on one amp. But if you have a delay with a stereo output you
could make this work for you.

Any other suggestions? Or answers to my questions?

Dave Shannon