Re: [Harp-L] Winslow- how to get FOUR book

Do a web search on PG9506 - that's the Warner Bros stock number. It
turns up sometimes on Ebay, and has also in recent months has shown up
in the inventory of various online music store and booksellers, like
this one:

http://www.tomleemusic.ca/main/printmusicvideos.cfm?details=1&id=47&inv=24848

Winslow