Re: [Harp-L] "The Space"

I've always called it "Being in the Zone".

"The Space"

So that's what you call it.

I have been calling it, "Giving it up."

As opposed to, "Mailing it in."

When I give it up, I become a conduit for the flow of energy that comes from
somwehere, (not sure, doesn't matter) and comes through me out to everyone
else. A friend once said, "It's music, on loan from GoD."

We were having a discussion about, "Why do we do it?" And I believe we do
it to get closer to GoD. Because when we let go, and stop trying to
greedily clutch what we think is ours, we can realize that it doesn't really
belong to us singular, but instead belongs to all of us, plural.

Time disappears and we become one with the music, one with ourselves, and
one with everything else.  It's some serious ZEN.

So, now I know what it's called.

"The Space"

PEACE
Scott