Re:[Harp-L] Jason Ricci Reloaded

Responding to this:  "Larry/Iceman wrote
>>Jason, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for what I posted in regards to
>>the contest. I was wrong.
Hey man, that is cool. It takes a lot to say all that.
Eugene"

  You're right...Iceman is cool.  And reading my email back I feel like a jackass for sounding like I was coming down on Iceman sarcastically...so sorry if I did Iceman.  I don't even know either Iceman or Ricci personally, but based on posts I read in these groups I would say Iceman is a friendly guy who freely shares his knowledge of music with people like me, and that makes him cool and generous.

Larry C