Re: [Harp-L] Red Archibald RIP

Man, that sure is sad news. Only in his early 50s! Red and I only crossed paths once when we were both on the bill at Fire On The Mountain Blues Festival about 10 years back. We had a giant time together backstage -- laughed a lot and became fast amigos. Then, as so often happens in the music biz, we never crossed paths again. I'm glad we swapped CDs, tho -- Red's sense of humor with lyrics floored me and his tone was fat and thick.

Right now he's wherever we all go next. Rest in peace, brother, and save me a seat at the bar.

TB