[Harp-L] Cedrick Monach RIP

Hi Guys I have just heard that Cedric died on tuesday.(real name Les  Henry)
He was well known here in the UK playing with the Three Monachs.
with the catch phrase "Ohh. Hark at me".
He always had a little goatie beard and spoke with a slightly comic  voice.
One of his jokes was to have a balloon, a hidden tube from his  harmonica,
so that as he played it blew the balloon up.
A great guy and a friend, although I didn't see him often, he will be  surely
missed.
RIP Les
Norman