Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 41, Issue 54

On Jan 19, 2007, at 5:56 PM, Winslow Yerxa wrote:

Anyone have information that might fill in or alter this picture?

What about Pierre Beauregard, I think that's his name. He was involved with the Cambridge Harmonica Orchestra at one time and I remember hearing back in the 80s that he was pretty involved in developing harps with alternative tunings.

According to the SPAH web site, he's still involved:

Cambridge Harmonica Orchestra
7 Hatch Road- Box 699
Truro, MA  02666-0699
Pierre Beauregard, Director, 978 349-2413

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons