[Harp-L] Ronnie Shellist plug

About 10 years ago I was teaching a beginning harmonica class at the University of Texas and Ronnie was an absolute beginner.  I knew he was going to get it because he would follow me out to the car saying "Is this it? Is this it?" every week for every technique.  He took privately from me for a few years and went on to become to most advanced player to ever have spent some time with me.  The credit is all his.  Hardworking, kindhearted, creative individual.
  You can see him all over you tube.
Anyway, now Ronnie has his  own instructional DVD.  I haven't seen it, but I just bought one.
  Send $17.95 via paypal to RonnieShellist@xxxxxxxxxxx and see who I am talking about.
  Michael Rubin
  MIchaelrubinharmonica.com