re: [Harp-L] paul butterfield amp

> it was a couple of years back i saw a black super reverb on ebay with the innitials PB on the side being sold and i
posted the link on here.  Then i got an email from pauls son saying that it had been borrowed by a guy and never
returned so basically it was stolen. they told me that the guy who was selling it was doing it for someone else and knew
nothing about it and immidiatly withdrew the offer.  Not sure what happened after that.