[Harp-L] giving credit

Glenn, you do a great {to me anyway}, version of "Deep Ellum Blues". Now i don't get out much, but i did play that song in front of an audience one afternoon and as is my/our custom i said something on the order of; " that was a version by Glenn Weiser a musician and songwriter in upstate New York". Although it wasn't note for note it was close enough to aknowledge. I played it in your style because,frankly, it's my favorite for that particular song.
  I like to think most players are pretty honest about cribbing note for note anyway.You're only fooling yourself anyway.
              Mike