[Harp-L] how to deal with threads you don't like

Ok, no more criticising the thread on the list.  It's off topic and
uncalled for.  If you think the plagiarism thread should be booted write
me here and make your case.  Shut up even as a joke, well let's just not
go there.

Plagiarists, if you've got something of merit to add to the discussion
please do.  If what you want to post is a rehash or more of the same think
about not blessing us  with the gift of your wisdom.  Frankly not a whole
lot of new ideas have been introduced to this thread in a couple of days.

I can almost guarantee that there will be topics you will not like.  As a
subscriber it's your job to deal with this.  You can tolerate the thread,
sort and delete, read online and only read what interests you, subscribe
to the digest format to keep your traffic down.  You can get a fancy mail
program and write topic filters.  You can subscribe to the google group
version of harp-l.  It is highly configurable.  If you get stuck and need
some help with this please do write us.  We're glad to help if we can.
Don't complain to the list about topics you find boring.  Please do
complain to me or Ben if you think a topic doesn't fit within the list
guidelines which you can find at www.harp-l.org  Thanks for your time and
attention in this matter and please do post considerately.  fjm
harp-l-listowner