Re: [Harp-L] Re: Plagiarism

Hi, John,

Sorry for the big snip; but just a quick observation. Different strokes and all -- I play, and am willing to perform, a sonata by Marcello, a piece by Gluck, a waltz by Chopin, a bourree by Bach, etc., all transcribed from flute, piano and cello. It gives me great pleasure to "insult" these fine composers. Of course, I wouldn't pass any of them off as my own (plagiarism content); but they'd be ~me~ performing them, not the originators.

See you next month!

Tom