Re: [Harp-L] re: plagerism

speaking of Kazoos...  I have noticed that some harp players using digital
sound processors sometimes sound like a kazoo.  I have also noticed that
guitar players who fall in love with effects pedals also sound like  a
kazoo.  A very loud kazoo.

Who knew the lowly kazoo would have such influence...

Spec20

On 7/3/07, Tom Baehr <tombaehr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Google kazoo. I think there is a support -- oops, I mean discussion group for them. All seriousness aside (phrase stolen from Steve Allen), there are sites devoted to it. And (harmonica content) they're all chromatic!

Tom