[Harp-L] Msiraigalp

Glenn  Quotes
"So when someone steals my book that I
worked so hard to write and puts it up on the Internet without telling me,
they're stealing the bread off my table. Does that bring it home to you?"

Sure,it's your book but it's some one else's hard work, ideas and creation, you just copied their work. Transcribed it!   (Thanks Winslow, par ma tres grande faut) For all we know he may have used your book to play the solo therefore aiding and abetting the guy.

"Little Walter worked
very hard to become the towering artist that he was. And he deserves credit
for that work, even in death."

 In my opinion(Thanks Joe) that puts you in the same category as the offending Harp guy that you accused. Glenn, when you point your accusing U shaped trigger finger at some one, it points directly at you. Your work is not original either.

 "And they deserve
to be fairly compensated for their work just like you do. "

You gave him credit but not the compensation he (his estate) deserves. So how does that make you any different than the Artist that offends you?
Your work is not original either.

Paul

If You Love the Blues
Honk Your Hohner