Re: [Harp-L] Feedback for Warren Bee

I think the posting on the Harp List with the background leading up to the
performances along with some performance videos are a valuable resource.

It addresses the frequent inquiries on the Harp List about what it is like to
be a real live harmonica player getting ready for a gig and actually
performing.

There's nothing like a live video to illustrate someone's performance. It's
one thing to talk about it; quite another to get to watch it.

If anything, I think you were overcritical about your performance. I liked
it. And I think you did a fine job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Warren.

Phil Lloyd