Re: [Harp-L] Agents

Or how about  this one, "I'll get 20 percent of the gig money for making a
phone call, don't  worry it'll give you good exposure." Yea but I know those bar
owners better  than you do". "Look at it this way, you'll look more pro if
you have an  agent get you the gig." "Look dude, you get me a gig at the Apollo
or Austin  City or something I'll give you 20 percent, until then I'll put
your name at the  door if you wanna come see the show."...............insert
expletive
       Randy

In a message dated 7/3/2007 8:57:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,