[Harp-L] more on reggae harp.

I mentioned Stephen Marley's Iron Bars earlier. An excellent example of non typical harp playing with nice use of effects, tasteful and sparse, remembering the song is key, adding just some nice ear candy, in a very non traditional role--reggae with hip hop rappers etc. The harp player is our own illustrious Randy Singer and the song can be heard here:
http://www.ez-tracks.com/getsong-songid-45438.html

This to me is the direction harp should be heading.This list rocks.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm