[Harp-L] SPAH Roll Call

I will be there...after all I grew up about 10 minutes from the hotel. I am also performing at "Jason's Harp Blow Off" on Tuesday the 14th. The venue is www.thehighbury.com  I don't think he has set a time as of yet.
Hope to see a lot of you there as this is shaping up to be one of the best SPAH's ever! Not only are there some heavy hitters coming in but the Randy Singers jazz jam should be outstanding whether you play or just come to listen. Come in Tuesday and catch the Blow Off and then flow with the groove the rest of the week. I am particularly excited about Brendan Powers being in attendance as well as Jim Liban. For those of you unfamiliar with Jim, let me just say you don't want to miss this show.

P.S. I know where the GOOD brats and beer are!!!!

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.myspace.com/ptgazell
www.ptgazell.com