Re: [Harp-L] Vendor Fees at SPAH

I feel that there is a difference between sponsors & vendors. Vendors should not be charged. Vendors are doing a service for the membership just by being there. Spah is supposed to be about the membership. You can't advance and promote harmonica without members. Ergo: they should be comped for the space/table whatever. The vendors should be grouped like a flea market. Possibly in the ante-room of the conference halls.

Since spah comps/perks other people, why not the vendors.

Just my opinion, no acid tossing please...... smokey-joe