[Harp-L] Bob Shatkin Tape Library -- No Longer Being Offered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies to all. I offered these valuable tapes in my haste and desperation to create some space in my attic. After having a conversation with a friend I realize it wouldn't be in my best interest to part with them. Thanks for the interest.

--Charlie

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Goeller
To: harp-l-digest
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 2:50 PM
Subject: Bob Shatkin Tape Library

I've run out of spare space. I have a collection of cassette recorded classes (early 1990's) taught by Bob Shatkin at the New School in New York City that must go. I would hate to throw them out, so if your interested please send me an email. Included are various workshops given by Sonny Junior, Adam Gussow, Annie Raines, Steve Guyger, Mason Casey, and Paul Oscher. Also got some beginners Jon Gindick tapes.

Charlie
lunasdemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx