[Harp-L] The Harp Blow-Off Venue..HighBURY or HighWAY Pub?

When George asked recently if Jason's Harp Blow-off was in the works for  the
first night of SPAH, Michael Peloquin posted the information...and I saved
it as: The Highbury Pub, Milwaukee...checked it out online...it's listed as  a
British soccer-oriented pub with live music during the week (and lots of
different beer).

I've just noticed on the gig list at least three players: PTGazell, Adam
Gussow, and now even Michael, all list the venue as The HighWAY Pub.  I  can't
find such a place in a quick Google search of Milwaukee.

Can someone elucidate?  Thanks....

Let's get this straightened out before more time elapses....

Thanks,
Elizabeth