Re: [Harp-L] Vendor Fee at SPAH

Yes, of course he is right. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with my head? lol I should have said 'Faire'
jo-jo

On Jul 5, 2007, at 11:13 AM, Tom Baehr wrote:

One definition of a flea market is an outdoor market for selling second hand goods. Origin, I believe, are outdoor markets a couple centuries ago that sold used bedding, often infested with fleas; thus the name.

I agree with iceman.

Tom