[Harp-L] Tweed Bandmaster clone for sale

FS: Tweed Bandmaster 5E7 circuit amp, dead mint condition. I built it and
have owned it since. Weber chassis, transformers (dual secondary power,
2-4-8 ohm output), circuit board and filter caps. Mojotone uncoated tweed
cabinet, Mallory 150 signal caps, Fender style pilot light, bias pot on the
circuit board, bias test resistors, speaker jacks wired for 2 and 4 ohm
taps, robust input and speaker jacks. Speakers are two Weber Signature
alnico 10's and a Weber C10N (will sell with three Sig alnicos or
Mojotone/EminenceMP10R speakers if preferred). It is now running JJ 6V6
power tubes using the lower voltage winding of the power transformer (I'll
happily wire the hotter secondaries for 6L6 use). This amp is blues
harmonica heaven! Brown nylon cover included.
Pics at (amp is as shown in pics but for Weber C10N instead of Allen
speaker)-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/jimdr/Bandmaster/
Price is $700, plus shipping (from 52246). No charge for bullet proof
packing.
I am jimdr on ebay.
Contact me at jimjimdr@xxxxxxxxx

Jim