[Harp-L] Temptation

If you scroll down to the 5th song in my Myspace music player we have an unpracticed version of Temptation. I think my friend and guitarist Sean is really mellifluous on it. As an aside I got a call from Dennis Gruenling today who invited me down to test out my "Soulful" amp and sit in with the band. He really smoked on Summertime via the chromatic. He was performing with Gina Sicilia who is a dynamite singer. dennis

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues