Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RE;SPAH CONVENTION

the wee, small hours of the morning.

Elizabeth

"Message: 4
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:28:47 -0400
From: "scooter"  <10hole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  "Mark Kegel" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

www.spah.org  will answer most of your  questions. The actual schedule won't
be available until the convention gets  closer, however,
I would suggest leaving yourself open to the whole thing. A  lot of it is in
the evening so after work would be  fine.

Scooter

Is there any info on the day  to day happening at the Spah convention?
I live about an hour and a half form  there. Was going to go on Wed. (my day
off).
Where is the location of the  convention?
Is there a fee for attending?
Harpo Mark from
Rockford