[Harp-L] New Sonny Jr. / Workshops

Hi Sonny,

If you do any workshops in Florida, you can count on me to be there.
Miami would be great, buyt there are lots of harp players all over
tghe state.

By the way, you left the price out of the sentence where you were
about to reveal it (I do that too when I am talking, get off on a
tangent and never come back :-) :

<<"I believe my
  price
retail with the 2 x 10 setup ( I stayed away from any 8" speakers
this
  time, I
never wanted to hear, Great tone, BUT, concerning projection, and 8"
  speakers
may give a nice breakup, but cannot project into the house and always
  sound
the same), these 2 x 10's give tremendous bottom end, That Little
 Walter
recorded sound, but with a midpresence attached to them due to the
 circuit at  30 -
35 watts driving them, that you will hear behind you, it will get
into
  the
house, has line out, and all the features of the 410. As usual, this
is
 more  ... " >>

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222