Re: [Harp-L] Any great harp related activity in S.F. on these dates?

If you havent seen Michael play before Dennis, you need to make this gig. This guy is awesome
at both Sax and Harp. I first heard him at SPAH last year and was blown away.

Scooter

Dennis,
I will be at The Saloon on Sunday 7/29 4-8pm with Chicago Blues Power
I am mainly a sax player in this band although I play harp on a tune or two.
Applejack is the lead singer & harp player. I love Apple's playing, he used to be in the Elvin Bishop band and has also recorded with Boz Scaggs (Come on Home?)
Come on down, I will see what I can do about having you play some.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/harpsax