Re: [Harp-L] Armonitango

Andres Vicente escribió:
Hello all,

there is a new Antonio Serrano´s CD out called 'Armonitango', after his last CDs with south-american influences 'Zamba Nueva' and cinema music 'Sesión Continua', Antonio recorded a tribute to Astor Piazzola in a selected compilation of songs played where join together the tango and jazz (even a Toots contribution), but the most important part I enjoyed very much is the Flamenco touch recorded here, many of us frecuently asked for flamenco harmonica, here is the ejemple, you may listen a sample of Adiós Nonino here:

http://www.click2music.es/vernoticia.asp?id=184
(...)

In www.mundoarmonica.com you can find some tunes by Franco Luciani, from his last CD accompained only with piano.
Great album from this young chromatic player.

But -with due respecto to Antonio Serrano- the best harmonica player in tango has been (and probably will ever be) the great Hugo Díaz.

Antonio Serrano does more flamenco, he recorded with Ketama, Estopa, Mayte Martin and many others. Two months ago
he visited Buenos Aires, playing with the guitarist Luis Salinas and I commented his performance here.

Fernando Toral
Argentina