Re: [Harp-L] Brendan Powers harps and course.

Robin Willis wrote:
I just got Brendan Powers' Irish Harp course. It included 2 of
Brendan's Paddy Richterized valved Suzuki promasters. Super nice harps and a
great course. See you in the pub!

I got one of those packs about a year ago and it was excellent value for the harps alone, and with Brendan's words of wisdom thrown in you can't lose. I still haven't learnt all the tunes or come even close to taking in all the advice in the book, but it has proved an excellent source of inspiration (combined with some of Brendan's CDs -- and one by Steve Shaw). I'm now getting to one or two pub sessions per month and steadily growing in confidence, though as is always the way, the more I learn, the more there seems to be that I still need to learn... :o)

Good luck with the diddley stuff.

Rob