[Harp-L] Add Your Harmonica-Related Links!

After much testing (well....a little anyway) the weblinks area of my website is up and running. Drop by http://dennis-cooper.com/web and add your link(s).

Membership is not required to post and view links. More features and articles will be added as time allows.

All links will be checked for accuracy, harmonica related content, and appropriate language and photos, etc. (This is a benevolent dictatorship. My judgement is final regarding inclusion.)

Post away! Let's make this the site for harp-related links!

We've been on the road for two+ years and have come home to roost and concentrate on non-musical ventures.

-- Warmest Regards, Dennis M. Cooper http://www.Dennis-Cooper.com http://www.HarmonicaBootCamp.com http://www.cdbaby.com/harmaniac